Individuals that have answered our nation’s call to service epitomize American ideals. Their devotion to our nation and its citizens deserves our greatest respect and upmost care. Davis-Struempf Funeral Home would like to thank you for your service to our country.
Why Do More Families Trust Us to Care for Their Veteran?
For generations, families have trusted the Davis-Struempf family to plan services and memorials to our veterans. We are known for our compassionate, caring and thoroughly professional staff, and have years of experience in planning military services. Whether your family chooses cremation or burial, we will be proud to take care of all the details involved.
We are Proud to Honor Those Who Served
Our staff is proud to be able to help military families through:
- Filing applications for a burial flag, military honors requests, Presidential Memorial Certificates, veteran memorial marker forms, and when eligible, burial benefits
- Coordinating and planning services that includes military honors from the veteran-specific branch
- Coordinating with state or national cemeteries
In additional to all the services provided by our staff, the family of the veteran will receive a free wood flag case, complimentary of Davis-Struempf Funeral Home.
Who is Eligible?
- A service member who received a discharge other than “Dishonorable”
- A service member that died while on active duty, active-duty training, or inactive duty training
- The person applying for benefits is a spouse or minor child of the Veteran
- The person applying for benefits is an unmarried adult dependent child of a Veteran
If you have any questions about your eligibility, or that of a family member, call us at (770) 944-2900. If you have any questions about your eligibility or that of a family member, contact the staff at our office or send us an email using our contact form.