To lose someone you love is a devastating human experience. It can be traumatic and may affect judgment. We believe in the importance of a meaningful recognition of the life that has been lived. We aim to provide the kind of service that meets the needs of each family.
It is also important to be realistic in respect to funeral expenditures. We do not want a family to spend more than should nor less than they would like. It is our desire to help families to make arrangements in keeping with their wishes and budget.
Provisions for payment must be discussed at time of arrangements. Payment for all services, merchandise and cash advances are due in full by the day the services are rendered. To avoid any possibility of misunderstanding and for your convenience, please see below.
- Payments in advance / Pre-Need Funeral Arrangements (if your loved one has made pre-funded arrangements, please inform your funeral director).
- Cash – Check – Debit Card
- Credit Card (Visa, Discover, American Express, etc.) – 3% fee for use of credit cards
- Insurance Policies – Insurance assignments are processed in-house as a complimentary service. The following criteria must be met in order for an assignment to be processed: policy is in force, amount of policy, policy is assignable, policy is not contestable, verification of beneficiary/beneficiaries, original policy preferred but not required.
- Funeral Financing with Lending USA.
- Our Policy on Estate Payments - Unfortunately, we are unable to accept insurance policies in which the Estate is beneficiary. We do not accept payments for funeral expenses from the settlement of an estate.